Privacy statement Wishlist.co.uk
Digital Intelligence considers your privacy important and therefore does not sell your data to third parties.
Article 1 - Scope
This statement describes the way in which Digital Intelligence BV processes personal data.
Article 2 - Terms used
In this statement the following terms have the following meanings:
- Service offered by Digital Intelligence BV
- Digital Intelligence BV:
- The private limited liability company Digital Intelligence established in Amsterdam and registered with the Chamber of Commerce Amsterdam under number 34121564 who is responsible for the processing of personal data and who determines the purpose and means for the processing of personal data;
- The Service offered by Digital Intelligence BV on www.wishlist.co.uk comprises the creation and maintenance of your own wishlist and the drawing of lots with designated persons and viewing lists of other Users.
- Data subject within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act to whom personal data relates
- Any free, specific and informed indication of will by which the data subject accepts the processing of personal data concerning him
- Personal data:
- Any information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person;
- Privacy Statement:
- This privacy statement of Digital Intelligence BV which includes the way in which Digital Intelligence BV processes personal data.
- Services that Digital Intelligence BV provides, in particular the Service offered on www.wishlist.co.uk.
Article 3 - Purpose of the processing
Digital Intelligence BV processes personal data with the aim of offering and improving the Service. Digital Intelligence BV does not provide personal data to third parties unless this is necessary for the implementation or improvement of the Service.
Wishlist.co.uk uses the following data processors:
- Microsoft Azure - General hosting and storage of data
- Amazon SES - Sending e-mail
- Google Analytics - Collection of website statistics
Article 4 - Types of personal data and method of obtaining it
- Personal data is only collected from the User himself.
- User gives permission to Digital Intelligence BV to process personal data of User
- Wishlist.co.uk uses functional and analytical cookies to offer and improve the Service.
Article 5 - The processing of personal data
- Digital Intelligence BV processes personal data in accordance with the law and in a proper and careful manner.
- Digital Intelligence BV will not process the personal data in a way that is incompatible with the purposes for which the personal data were obtained.
- Digital Intelligence BV will keep the User's personal data for a maximum of one year after deletion of the Account by the User in a form that makes it possible to identify the User, unless longer storage is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which the personal data was collected and / or processed. Anonymised data will be kept longer for historical, statistical or scientific purposes if and insofar as Digital Intelligence BV has made the necessary arrangements to ensure that the data concerned is used exclusively for these purposes.
- Digital Intelligence BV implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against loss or any form of unlawful processing.
- Digital Intelligence BV does not process special personal data (data regarding a person's religion or belief, race, political opinion, health, sexual life, nationality, as well as personal data regarding membership of a trade union).
- Digital Intelligence BV does not process personal data to countries outside the European Union
Article 6 - Objections to personal data
- Every User has the right to information, inspection and correction of the data recorded about him. An application for this can be submitted via [email protected]
Article 7 - Direct access to personal data
- Only Digital Intelligence BV and persons designated by Digital Intelligence BV who process, enter, change or delete personal data on behalf of Digital Intelligence BV have direct access to the personal data of the User.
- Digital Intelligence BV and the persons referred to in Article 7.1, as well as persons charged with the performance of technical work, are obliged to maintain strict confidentiality with regard to the personal data of which they have been able to access, except insofar as any statutory obligation or the need for notification arising from their task.
Article 8 - Supervision of compliance and other provisions
- On the basis of the Personal Data Protection Act, the Dutch Data Protection Authority is authorized to supervise compliance with the provisions included in this privacy statement.
- Digital Intelligence BV refers to this privacy statement in its user agreement. This privacy statement can be found on the website of Digital Intelligence BV and will be provided to the applicant free of charge on request.
Version May 2018